In using our website http://www.sure4pets.uk, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions so please read the following carefully:
We reserve the right to substitute products from our range with another product of equal or greater value without additional charge to the customer should the original product be unavailable.
We reserve the right to increase and decrease our prices at anytime.
Confidentiality & Privacy
The despatching of product will be within the delivery timescale as notified upon successful clearing of the payment details. sure4pets.uk cannot be held responsible for late deliveries due to unforeseen events outside of our control.
By purchasing any product from sure4pets the buyer is acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
How we use your information
This privacy statement is intended to let you know how we, sure4pets Ltd, will collect and use your personal data in order to:
- Respond to your enquiries and questions;
- Deliver any service requests;
- Responding to any complaints;
- Refining our website and improving your experience on it through using cookies.
Why do we need to collect and store Personal Data?
In order for us to respond to your requests, questions, service requirements, complaints, etc. we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or providing a detailed service. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information that we collect and use is appropriate for the purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
If we wanted to contact, you for marketing purposes we would contact you for additional consent for that purpose.
Will we share your Personal Data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data to third-party services providers contracted to or associated with our company in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your personal data with are obliged to keep your details securely and to use them only to respond to requests, questions, service requirements, complaints, etc. on our behalf. When they no longer need your personal data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our company policy and procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data to a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will we use the Personal Data we collect about you?
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do our utmost to keep your information accurate and up-to-date and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on the individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will we contact you?
Our aim is not to be intrusive and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. The information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can you find out the personal data that the we hold about you?
sure4pets Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If sure4pets Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
What forms of ID will you need to provide in order to access this?
sure4pets Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Passport; Photo Driving Licence; Utility Bill (from the last three months); Notarised ID Document.
18a Beech Street
01226 693 150
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to sure4pets services and the full content of this website.
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a £30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Cash, all major Credit/Debit Cards, or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. We do not accept cheques or American Express. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. Goods will not be despatched until payment is received in full.
Bank Account no: 76428134
Sort Code: 56-61-35
Account name: sure4pets Ltd.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Sorry but we cannot offer a refund or exchange on food stuff. This section refers to ‘Accessories’ only.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us via phone so we can assist, you can return it to us in its original, unused condition within 14 working days from the date of dispatch.
For refunds that are not the fault of sure4pets.uk there will be a 20% re-stocking fee. For exchanges a 10% re-stocking fee will be levied.
Goods returned must be with a copy invoice or delivery note (as proof of purchase) and in the original packaging. We will offer either a refund or exchange for the goods purchased once an inspection of the goods has been made.
A customer can return goods personally.
This is acceptable provided that all the guidance above is adhered to.
Please note that refunds processed by us must be made to the same credit or debit card as used during purchase. Cash refunds cannot be given when goods have been purchased by credit/debit card.
If an item is returned for an exchange and you then decide to return the replacement for a refund you must send the original invoice/delivery note back with the item to which you would like to be refunded.
To arrange to return goods contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will instruct you of the returns process and refunding procedure.
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
- Email us giving the reason for the return.
- Please include your original order confirmation email. If you do not have the original email, please send us a note detailing the reason for the return which should include the order date, your name, contact telephone number & the delivery address.
- In the case of a faulty product, please provide a full description of the fault.
- Wrap the item securely in its original packaging, then send the package via a registered-delivery service (so that you have a proof of delivery) to the address below.