Julius-K9 – IDC Powerharness
JULIUS-K9 – Inventor of the dog harness with interchangeable hook and loop patches and adjustable chest strap. The IDC-Powerharness is a high-quality dog harness, suitable for home use as well as for working dogs.
- Reflective edges and chest strap: One of the most important functions of the IDC-Powerharness is that it works well as a visibility vest too. The grey line on the chest strap and the edges of the harness are made of reflective materials to help keep your dog visible even from a great distance, when out walking in the dark.
- Breathable, skin friendly inner lining: The OEKO-TEX material is manufactured to the highest international standards.
- Heavy-duty buckles: The high-quality buckles of the IDC-Powerharnesses are thoroughly tested and checked. The buckles work perfectly during wintertime, and do not break even in frosty weather.
- Closable handle: With the new handle fixing option, you can fix only the steel ring, only the handle, both of them or none of them. With these you can minimize the dog’s chance of being stuck. It’s really important especially for hunting dogs, search- and rescue dogs.
- Side bag attachment option: Side bags are available in 3L and 4L versions for Powerharness sizes 0 to 4. A smaller IDC Universal side bag is also available. With its 250 cm3 capacity, it is ideal for carrying documents, vaccination papers, cellphones and dog treats.
- Flashlight holder: The flashlight holder is made of an elastic, high quality German material, so it can hold various sizes of flashlights. It can be used simultaneously with the side bags. It is essential for search and rescue dogs and service dogs working at night.
- Water repellent cover:Developed to be water resistant, highly durable, comfortable and secure, the IDC-Powerharness is the dog harness of choice for professional trainers, security personal and pet owners alike.
- Phosphorescent, interchangeable patches with JULIUS-K9 logo:The first dog harness with hook and loop patches from the inventor! Since 1997!
It is prohibited to leave an animal alone while tied up with leash and collar, We developed our toys and training equipment for joint activities between human and dog, Please do not leave your dog alone with these products, as they might chew and/or swallow them.