Irish Seamoss (70g)
Naturally grown in the beautiful Caribbean Island of St Lucia. Our Sea Moss is Harvested by small scale aquaculture farmers in protected waters of St Lucia. These waters are fed nutrients from the nearby volcanic lands. Once harvested the Sea Moss is then dried using the natural heat from the glorious St Lucia sun. This sea algae is said to assist the body in healing with a number of illnesses and ailments as its a cell food, and we have seen examples of this with a number of dogs as shown on our social media pages, we will also be adding images to this product page too shortly. Be careful however as there is a very fast and large growing number of fake Seamoss out there.
The Farmers work very closely with the Government to adhere to positive sustainability practices when harvesting the seamoss, so it’s all done ethically.
Adding Sea Moss to everyday routine can help to increase the overall health, but when dealing with major illness / disease, is not a be all and end all, there are other herbs that will need to be used in order to cleanse the body on a cellular level, in order to assist with the revitalisation.
Benefits of Sea Moss:
- High Mineral Content!Irish Sea Moss is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the body, the body is made up of trillions of cells, and the cells of minerals.
- Can Help Improve Thyroid FunctionSea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
- Improves Energy LevelsSea Moss can also help improve energy levels due to its Iron content.
- Immunity Booster/ Respiratory HealthSeamoss can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs and body in general, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
- Nourishes the SkinSea Moss is amazing for helping to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns.
- May Improve Mental/ Emotional healthSea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function.
- Can Help with Weight LossDue to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant.
- Can Help with Radiation PoisoningSea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
- Helps Improve Joint & Bone HealthSea Moss is high in Calcium, Magnesium & Phosphorus, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory as it’s alkali.
How to use:
- Soak in water for a minimum of 24hrs. (only use a spring water)
- Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt. (using spring water)
- Add to a high-speed blender and just about cover with spring water.
- Blend until the Sea Moss is a smooth watery, soup-like consistency.
What does Sea Moss taste of?
Providing it has been prepared correctly and has been washed and rinsed prior to blending into a gel, the Sea Moss is pretty much tasteless and should not change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
How much Sea Moss Gel will I get from a 70g bag?
The whole bag of dried Sea Moss can produce over 1.5 litre of Sea Moss Gel. You could even get as much as 1.2 litres depending on how much water you blend it with.
No other products have been added to our Sea Moss making it 100% natural.
Ingredients: 100% Sun Dried Sea Moss (Eucheuma Cottoni)