Sardines are high in the major minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, potassium, and some trace minerals such as iron and selenium. Sardines are also a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce the occurrence of cardiovascular disease.
A great complimentary feed that should be fed as part of a balanced DIY diet or as a treat.
- Reduces Inflammation & Risk of Disease.
- Provides Many Essential Minerals/nutrients.
- Protects Bone Health with High Levels of Calcium.
- Defends Against Mood Disorders Including Anxiety & Depression.
- Helps with Feeling Full & Promotes Weight Loss.
Whole fish (Sardines Inc Bone)
No artificial colour, preservatives, additives cereals or filers.
Typical Analysis (100g)
Protein 25%, oils & fat 7.8%, moisture 67.2%,