Benefits of a SARF Diet
STRENGTHEN IMMUNE SYSTEM
A SARF diet strengthens your pets immune system by reintroducing a good balance of enzymes, essential fatty acids, proteins, natural fats, calcium and other minerals along with pre-digested plant matter resulting in naturally healthy dogs.
LEAN BODY MASS
By feeding a SARF diet, your pet will lose fat and gain that much desired muscle mass. Your dog will look better than ever. This will also increase their activity levels and life-span. You can increase this affect with routine exercise.
IMPROVED DEGENERATIVE DISEASE
People who switch their older dogs to a SARF diet often find that whatever degenerative disease their pet has contracted, becomes far less of a problem. This can happen quickly or over a few months.
After a few months you can expect to see much greater mobility in your pet. This is why so many older pets have a new lease of life when switched to a SARF diet.
REDUCED STOOL VOLUME & ODOUR
This is due to the fact a raw diet provides your pet with natural nutrients their body can use. Commercial dog food contains ingredients such as grains, corn, soy & Man-made nutrients which your dog would not eat naturally and are not good for digestion – the waste product is unnatural, smelly and takes considerably longer to decompose.
HEALTHIER SKIN & COAT
Usually some of the first changes you will notice when you start feeding a SARF diet is skin conditions can suddenly improve or even disappear. This reduces the number of visits to the vets for medicated washes, antibiotics, & steroid tablets or injections. You will also notice a rich coloured, soft and sweet smelling healthy coat with your SARF fed pet!
- Vet bills are usually greatly reduced after switching to a SARF diet.
- Naturally clean teeth and healthy gums from the natural scrubbing, massaging and flossing action of eating a SARF diet and bone treats.
- Fresher breath and no doggy odour.
- Your dog will maintain a healthy weight.
- Kibble often sits around for hours untouched but dogs tend to be excited and love their raw meals.
- Health problems such as arthritis, lack of energy, allergies, skin conditions and dull coats often improve when switching to raw feeding.